Saturday 7 May 2011

The Verve - Sympathy For The Demos

Think these are from around the Urban Hymns era, some songs off that album as well as some that ended up on Richard Ashcroft's first solo album. Great collection and definitely worth a download if you have any interest in The Verve. I also have 3 volumes of rarities that I will post if the demand is high, but my laptop is broken so won't be able to get them up til it's fixed or I get a new one. Link is my own although I'm not sure where the excellent artwork is from.

One More For The Lovers
Space And Time
Sonnet
A Song For The Lovers
One Before Dinner
Misty Morning June
Lord I've Been Trying
Jerusalem
The Drugs Don't Work
C'mon People
The Crab
A Little Bit of Love
Lord I Guess I'll Never Know
Monte Carlo
New York (Siren Mix)
It Takes Two

http://www.mediafire.com/?wo062ada5ak4v6e
 
Post dedicated to my good friend deHSFau :)

4 comments:

  1. Dude, you have such great music on this page, but it's all just text files! Where's all the music? Am I missing something or all the files supposed to be like this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds to me like you haven't got Winrar on your computer? If you click the link it should take you to Mediafire (or another filehosting site) where you click "download", let it download then open with Winrar and then you can extract (move) the files to a folder of your choice (right click and select that option from the dropdown menu). Once you've done that the files are yours and you can close winrar! You can get winrar here (thats where I got it from, link is safe): http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR-32-bit/3000-2250_4-10007677.html
    Hope that helps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just downloaded an app called Ez7Z...was in a long Facebook thread with some friends about Winrar. Didn't realize it wasn't freeware... I'm all set now.

    This stuff you got here is a fucking goldmine! Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem, hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete