Sunday 8 May 2011

The Eyes - The Arrival Of The Eyes

The banner boasts bootlegs and rarities but have only got bootlegs up so far, decided I need to vary it a bit so here goes: The Eyes were a 60's Brit Invasion/ Mod band from London. This collects pretty much everything they ever did (28 songs), including a Rolling Stones cover album from later on in their career under the name The Pupils. However, the best tracks here are easily the four singles they released in 1965 and '66, which are at the start of this collection.  These sound pretty similar to early Who; they even have a song called My Degeneration! It becomes a bit samey towards the end and is not the most solid of collections, but most people will find at least something to love here. Link is my own.

When The Night Falls
I'm Rowed Out
The Immediate Pleasure
My Degeneration
Man With Money
You're Too Much
Good Day Sunshine
Please Don't Cry
Radio London Promo
Shakin' All Over (Demo)
When The Night Falls (Demo 1)
I'm Rowed Out (Demo)
The Immediate Pleasure (Demo)
My Degeneration (Alt. Version)
Man With Money (Alt. Version)
When The Night Falls (Demo 2)
I Wanna Be Your Man
Not Fade Away
If You Need Me
19th Nervous Breakdown
As Tears Go By
Satisfaction
Route 66
The Last Time
Play With Fire
Get Off My Cloud
Little Red Rooster
It's All Over Now

http://www.mediafire.com/?dbbeiqpz5565adn

No comments:

Post a Comment