Tuesday 17 May 2011

Ian Brown - 1999-11-29 - Live At The Glasgow Barrowlands

Ian Brown should need no introduction to anyone, a great artist who seems to get better with each album. This would've been on the tour for his misleadingly titled Golden Greats album, his second solo offering.  This is a very good audience recording, and Ian sounds pretty good too. Great setlist made up of songs from the first two albums, as well as two versions of Michael Jackson's Billie Jean. I made this artwork as there is none available, link is also my own.

1. billie jean
2. my star
3. dolphins were monkeys
4. can't see me
5. set my baby free
6. the fisherman / first world
7. corpses
8. free my way
9. so many soldiers
10. love like a fountain
11. golden gaze
12. gettin' high
13. sunshine
14. billie jean
15. dolphins were monkeys

http://www.mediafire.com/?cplaox4h05dt2yb

No comments:

Post a Comment