Sunday 19 June 2011

Paul Weller - 2011-04-02 - Live At The Brixton Academy

Have only posted older Weller stuff so far, so decided to mix things up a bit with a newer gig. I was lucky enough to be in attendance at this gig, it was a great night with not a bad act there. I've seen Paul live three times but this was easily my favourite gig of his I've been to; as it was a shorter set he missed out a lot of his poor recent material and just played a selection of hits and rockers. Highlights include Peacock Suit, Whirlpools End, The Changingman and From The Floorboards Up. Sound quality is very good as this is a radio broadcast, although there is talking in between some of the songs. I made this artwork myself. Recommended to anyone who was there on the night and Weller fans of any description. Will hopefully be posting more performances from the night in future!
Intro
Peacock Suit > Whirlpools End
Start!
The Changingman
Eton Rifles
Fast Car Slow Traffic
Wake Up The Nation
From The Floorboards Up
Moonshine
22 Dreams
Art School
Come On Lets Go
Come Together (With Kelly Jones)
Outro


http://www.mediafire.com/?6z5r24ed5it61sc

No comments:

Post a Comment