Friday 10 June 2011

The Charlatans - 1994-04-04 - Live At The Tramway, Glasgow

The Charlatans are a brilliant band, one of my favourites, and I really don't know what took me so long to post something by them. This excellent quality gig (it was recorded by the BBC) was recorded in 1994, around my favourite period for the band. The setlist is only 8 songs long, but what it lacks in quantity it sure as hell makes up for in quality. More or less every song here is a classic, and this coupled with the excellent sound quality makes this a highly recommended download. I made this artwork myself, copy 'n' paste if you want it.
1.Up To Our Hips
2.Can't Get Out Of Bed
3.The Only One I Know
4.I Never Want An Easy Life If Me And He Were Ever To Get There
5.Come In Number 21
6.Weirdo
7.Patrol
8.Jesus Hairdo

LINK REMOVED, APOLOGIES TO MOODYCHOPS

No comments:

Post a Comment