Saturday 18 June 2011

Arctic Monkeys - 2004-12-12 - Live At The Forum, Sheffield

My previous Arctic Monkeys post has been the most popular yet, in terms of hits, so decided to post some more stuff by them. This is the earliest Arctic Monkeys recording I've ever come across, although a lot of the songs here were released on the debut album just over a year after this gig. Alex Turner's voice sounds a bit different, but it doesn't really detriment the songs. The sound quality here is decent, very listenable. Highlights of this gig include I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor, Bigger Boys and Stolen Sweethearts, When The Sun Goes Down and Choo Choo. I have finally got my laptop back, which means that A - I can upload my own links and B - I have a slighly better paint program. As a result, I made this artwork, which I'm quite happy with, and uploaded the link myself. Feedback is welcome!
I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
Bigger Boys And Stolen Sweethearts
Stickin' To The Floor
A Certain Romance
Dancing Shoes
Fake Tales Of San Francisco
When The Sun Goes Down
Settle For A Draw
Choo Choo

http://www.mediafire.com/?brak0d56ens27cg

No comments:

Post a Comment