Saturday 4 June 2011

Cast - Two Of A Kind (The All Change Sessions)

Cast are a great band from Liverpool, who have recently reformed and will soon be releasing a new album. This comprehensive collection of demos dates from before their highly acclaimed debut album, 1995's All Change. Some great songs here as well as a healthy dose of ealy versions, B-sides and rare songs that never saw the light of day. Not been able to listen to this yet, but have heard some of the songs on another demo compilation I had. However, I imagine this is the most comprehensive collection that exists; I've never seen a better one. As a result, this would be recommended for any fans of Britpop, curious La's fans, and those who bought All Change but never dug any further. I made this artwork as there was none, quite happy with it. Also, I apologise that posts are becoming less frequent at the moment, can't get regular access to a computer so have been stockpiling and scheduling posts. Not been able to make enough for one a day in the time available, so there may be a few days soon with no posts, just a heads up. Finetime
Alright
Once in Your Life (aka Sandstorm)
Meet Me
Two of A Kind [Home]
Who You Gonna Ask aka for so long [Home]
Four Walls
Walkaway
Follow me down
Between The Eyes
Mankind
Betterman
Fulfil
Mother
Touch The Sky
Hourglass
Back Of My Mind [Live in studio]
For So Long
Back Of My Mind  (Hold Back The Tide aka Two of A Kind version!)
Up To Me? (aka The Rest Is Up To Me)
State Of Mind
Untitled
History
Tell It Like It Is
Follow Me Down
Flying
Alright
Back Of My Mind [Abbey Road Studios]
All My Days

http://www.multiupload.com/PHQ6LNEH4T
Link from bobjuice forum user Document87

1 comment:

  1. If you're around, would it be possible to re-up this? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete