Monday 14 November 2011

Travis - 1999-12-23 - Live At The Glasgow Barrowlands

Another great band who haven't featured on here yet are Travis, so here is one of a couple of bootlegs I have by them. There are a fair few recordings available online but they seem to be pretty clustered and are hard to find if you don't know where to look, so trying to spread them about a bit! This show, which was to promote The Man Who, would probably have been considered a homecoming show for the band, and it doesn't disappoint: probably my favourite Travis bootleg I own. The setlist is surprisingly long considering they only had two albums out at that point, 19 songs, which are made up of songs from their first two albums as well as their improbable cover of Britney Spears' Baby One More Time! Sound quality is very good audience although the crowd are fairly loud between songs and singing along. Link and artwork are my own, pretty pleased with the artwork. Another reminder that I am slowly but surely replacing other people's links on old posts with my own, so if there's anything you've seen but couldn't download before it's worth looking again. If I haven't got round to replacing the link yet then let me know and I'll prioritise that one above others.

All I Wanna Do Is Rock
Good Feeling
Writing To Reach You
As You Are
Driftwood
The Fear
The Last Of The Laughter
Good Day To Die
U16 Girls
Why Does It Always Rain On Me
Turn
Luv
River
Tied To The 90's
More Than Us
Slide Show
Baby One More Time
Coming Around
Happy

http://www.mediafire.com/?sx2ws4z6vs17hcb

No comments:

Post a Comment