Wednesday 16 November 2011

Ride - Live Light

This excellent live recording dates from 1994 or 1995, although there seems to be speculation about what gig this recording is taken from. The setlist draws heavily from Carnival Of Light, the album that inspired this blog's name and design: 4 of the 10 tracks played are from that album, as well as two B-sides from the same era. Sound quality is very good. This is one of only two live recordings I know of from the 'post-shoegaze' era; the other, the Black Session, has already been posted here. If anyone knows of or has any more gigs from '94 onwards, please get in touch as I'd be very interested in hearing them. Link is my own, enjoy!

Seagull
Magical Spring
From Time To Time
Chelsea Girl
Birdman
Only Now
Leave Them All Behind
Let's Get Lost
Close My Eyes
End Of The Universe

http://www.mediafire.com/?bwe1bnhpdp7k8jv

3 comments:

  1. Iv got one from Reading 92 if your interested?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm alright thanks mate, more after stuff from '94 onwards. Cheers for the offer though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this CD, but often questioned whether it was ACTUALLY from a live gig or not. The crowd noise sounds fake. Just like some sort of white noise or that it was taken via soundboard. Just my 2¢. I miss Ride.

    ReplyDelete