Wednesday 9 November 2011

The Rolling Stones - 1973-10-17 - Live At The Foret National, Brussels

I am no expert when it comes to Stones live stuff, but from what I can gather this is considered to be one of the best recordings of them available. Would like a few more though, so if anyone has any recommendations please let me know! This gig took place when they were (in my opinion) at their peak, and this is reflected in the quality of the setlist. Sound quality is very good, especially for the time, and the band are on fire. Great, worthwhile download for anyone. Link is my own, found the artwork somewhere online though.

Brown Sugar
Gimme Shelter
Happy
Tumbling Dice
Dancing With Mr D
Angie
You Can't Always Get What You Want
Midnight Rambler
Honky Tonk Women
All Down The Line
Rip This Joint
Jumpin' Jack Flash
Street Fighting Man

http://www.mediafire.com/?o0uzd7dzgowqyrz

1 comment:

  1. Quality bootleg - love tunes they played in this era. Cheers

    ReplyDelete