Thursday 21 July 2011

Kasabian - Saracuse Demos

Firstly, apologies for the lack of posts over the past week or so. My computer has again broken, and I am currently waiting for it to be returned from PC world. This is pretty awful timing as I'm going on holiday for 3 weeks on Saturday, and as a result haven't been able to stockpile any posts for when I'm away. If I get my computer back tomorrow I may be able to create a few, but don't expect many posts over the coming weeks. ANYWAY... This rare collection of demos dates from 1999, when Kasabian were still called Saracuse (hence the name). Not been able to properly listen to this yet, but it is (as far as I'm aware) the only collection of Kasabian demos in circulation, and as a result will probably be of interest to fans of the band. From what I've heard of this the sound is quite different from their debut album, released a few years after these demos were recorded. I made this artwork as I couldn't find any. Link is my own.
  1. Rain On My Soul (Serge Vocals)
  2. Rain On My Soul (Tom Vocals)
  3. Something In My Genes
  4. Gone So Far
  5. Come Back Down (Band Version)
  6. Come Back Down (Bedrock Experimental Mix)
  7. Come Back Down (Acoustic Version)
  8. Excuse To Get Wasted
  9. Sniffing Glue
http://www.mediafire.com/?17g7jzn396ua491

No comments:

Post a Comment