Saturday 2 July 2011

Arctic Monkeys - 2011-06-10 - Live At The Don Valley Bowl, Sheffield

CARNIVAL OF LIGHT ORIGINAL!
This was the first of the Monkeys' two recent homecoming gigs. Not seen any bootlegs of this gig, so I took it upon myself to rip the audio from various youtube videos and create one. I tried to choose the one with the best sound quality for each song, but no one person had recorded the whole thing so sound quality varies song to song. Most of it is decent quality though. Highlights from this mammoth setlist include The Hellcat Spangled Shalalala, Mardy Bum (a slower, alternate and in my opinion superior version), I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor and Fluorescent Adolescent. I'm seeing them on their UK tour in November, really looking forward to it especially as their recent setlists have been excellent. This won't be for everyone due to the hit-and-miss sound quality, but haven't seen many recent bootlegs apart from this and another from Boston, which I will be posting soon! If anyone has any more boots from this year, please get in touch, cheers. New link to replace the old one which disappeared for some reason.

The View From The Afternoon
Brianstorm
This House Is A Circus
Still Take You Home
Don't Sit Down Cause I've Moved Your Chair
Library Pictures
Teddy Picker
Crying Lightning
Brick By Brick
The Hellcat Spangled Shalalala
Cornerstone
Mardy Bum (alt. version)
I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
She's Thunderstorms
Pretty Visitors
If You Were There, Beware
Do Me A Favour
That's Where You're Wrong
505 (with Miles Kane and John Ashton)
When The Sun Goes Down
Fluorescent Adolescent
A Certain Romance

http://www.mediafire.com/?m9fbru80fbx8yui

No comments:

Post a Comment