Wednesday 13 July 2011

Babyshambles - Rare Live Tracks

Babyshmables are a band from England who are fronted by Pete Doherty. They have released 2 albums and a third has supposedly been imminent for about two years now, not sure it will ever come out to be honest. I compiled this a few years ago when they started playing new tracks live; it was originally intended to consist of just the new songs, but some live covers crept in and the result is this compilation. I ripped all the audio from various Youtube videos, so the sound quality varies; it is admittedly quite poor on a couple of tracks. None of it is totally unlistenable though. I've never seen another bootleg containing the newer songs played, and not sure if any of the covers included here have been included on a bootleg either, so I would strongly recommend this to any Babyshambles fan. I made this artwork to accompany the download, which I'm quite happy with.
Billie Jean - West End Girls
The BNP Blues
Farmer's Daughter
Fireman
Gang Of Gin
Killamangiro - I Wanna Be Adored
Maybelline
Natives At The Gates Of Rome 
Ocean
Pretty Sue
She Loves You
Son Of A Gun (With Lee Mavers)
Stranger In My Own Skin
Torn
Whatever

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ebgmcwa3gpxc8js

1 comment: