Friday 9 December 2011

The Who - 1968-04-06 - Live At The Fillmore East, New York

This is one of the earliest bootlegs I have, and I'm not an expert but I was surprised at how good the sound quality on this is.  This gig was in 1968, when (in my opinion, as ever) The Who were at the beginning of the peak of their career, that lasted until the mid-70s. Pretty good setlist containing songs that should be familiar to everyone, although I think the last 3 songs here are from another source, possibly a TV show. If anyone can clarify please let me know.  As previously stated, the sound quality is excellent and the setlist is good. Link is my own, artwork is not. Enjoy!

Summertime Blues
Fortune Teller
Tattoo
Little Billy
I Can't Explain
Happy Jack
Relax
A Quick One While He's Away
My May
Boris The Spider
My Generation

OTHER PERFORMANCE?
 I'm A Boy
Substitute
My Generation

http://www.mediafire.com/?ihm5m4jtepej314

No comments:

Post a Comment