Wednesday 14 December 2011

The Charlatans - 1995-11-21 - Live At The Guildhall, Southampton

This excellent gig by the Charlatans was on the tour for 1995's exceptional self-titled album. Pretty much everything they did between 1994 and 1997 was absolutely brilliant in my opinion, and this show is no exception. The setlist is brilliant, and I would've loved to see them on this tour. Shame they seem to be 'doing a Paul Weller' and trying to experiment a bit with their new music; wish they would stick to what they're good at! Sound quality is pretty good, if a bit muffled. I got this from this excellent Charlatans blog, so credit goes to the owner, Spiral. Artwork is also from there, but the link here is my own.

Nine Acre Court
Just Lookin'
Here Comes A Soul Saver
I Never Want An Easy Life If Me And He Were Ever To Get There
Jesus Hairdo
The Only One I Know
Thank You
Toothache
Weirdo
Just When You're Thinking Things Over
Can't Get Out of Bed
Then
Crashin' In
Tell Everyone
Sproston Green

http://www.mediafire.com/?am4l5ophr4ccl23

No comments:

Post a Comment