Saturday 15 October 2011

Stereophonics - 2010-02-20 - Live At The Winter Olympics, Vancouver

Taken a while to get round to posting anythig by the 'Phonics, but live stuff is hard to come by as the Word Gets Around forum seems to be closed. I have a couple of gigs which I will upload in future, but decided to do this one first as never seen it anywhere else. I found this on soulseek in flac form ages ago, and converted it to mp3. Sound quality is excellent, think this may have been an official broadcast although not sure. Link and artwork are my own.

Live 'N' Love
I've Got Your Number
A Thousand Trees
Uppercut
Stuck In A Rut
Superman
Just Looking
Innocent
Maybe Tomorrow
The Bartender And The Thief
Could You Be The One
She's Alright
Local Boy In The Photograph
Dakota

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?pl3mebjmgfp87w3

No comments:

Post a Comment