Friday 21 October 2011

Embrace - 2000-05-29 - Live At The Wulfrun Hall, Wolverhampton

I'm a big fan of Embrace, but live stuff is rarer than rocking horse shit; I only have two gigs, both from 2000. This gig would've been promoting Drawn From Memory, their excellent second album. No clue where I originally got this as had it for a couple of years now. The sound quality here is very good and the setlist is exceptional, although I am biased as I much prefer their earlier stuff. Link and artwork are both my own. This is worth a download as hey, you're not gonna find many other Embrace bootlegs!

New Adam, New Eve
You're Not Alone
The Love It Takes
My Weakness Is None Of Your Business
Come Back To What You Know
Hooligan
I've Been Running
Yeah You
Liar's Tears
Save Me
The Good Will Out
Brothers And Sisters
3 Is The Magic Number
Retread
Fireworks

http://www.mediafire.com/?76775ylce3nwmby

No comments:

Post a Comment