Thursday 29 September 2011

Paul Weller - 1996-08-18 - Live At V96

This is an excellent Weller gig from 1996, at the very first V Festival. The setlist is 20-odd songs featuring guest appearances from both Noel Gallagher and Ocean Colour Scene. This, for me, is right when Paul was at the height of his powers and as a result this is pretty much my dream Weller setlist! I originally got this from the ridiculously good Paul's Bootique blog, although uploaded my own link. The excellent artwork you see above is by Marco, although I chopped it down a bit to stick on iTunes. Sound quality here is pretty good, no complaints. Definitely worth a download for fans of Weller's mid-90s output.

Peacock Suit
Out Of The Sinking
The Changingman
I Walk On Gilded Splinters
Into Tomorrow
Shadow Of The Sun
Wild Wood
Up In Suze's Room
All The Pictures On The Wall
Foot Of The Mountain
Porcelain Gods
I Didn't Mean To Hurt You
Sunflower
Broken Stones
Can You Heal Us (Holy Man)
You Do Something To Me
Stanley Road
Hung Up
The Weaver
Whirlpool's End
Eye Of The Storm
Woodcutter's Son

http://www.mediafire.com/?px9xccxsmyfzf3q

1 comment: