Friday 23 September 2011

Arctic Monkeys - 2011-08-06 - Live At The House Of Blues, Chicago

This is a recent Arctic Monkeys gig, which I've already uploaded on Pick A Part That's New alongside a few other recent gigs. Thought I would post it here though as this blog gets more exposure and also because I'm away for the weekend and wanted to post something before I go. Still, this is an excellent gig with very good sound quality, and shouldn't disappoint any serious fan of the band. Artwork and link are my own.

Intro
Library Pictures
Brianstorm
This House Is A Circus
Still Take You Home
Don't Sit Down Cause I've Moved Your Chair
Pretty Visitors
She's Thunderstorms
Teddy Picker
Crying Lightning
Brick By Brick
Potion Approaching
The Hellcat Spangled Shalalala
The View From The Afternoon
I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
All My Own Stunts
If You Were There, Beware
Do Me A Favour
When The Sun Goes Down
Encore Break
Fluorescent Adolescent
505

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?utchu8ja8bvy5an

No comments:

Post a Comment