Thursday 25 August 2011

Kasabian - 2011-06-18 - Live At The Hurricane Festival

Apologies for the huge delay between posts, been on holiday and my laptop has recently broken again so only just getting all my stuff back together.  Also been concentrating more on Pick A Part That's New in the last few days. Anyway, this is another recent Kasabian show, this one from the Hurricane Festival which I think is held in Germany. Sound quality here is excellent, probably the best of any boot I've heard from this year (for more see my other blog, Pick A Part That's New).
Club Foot
Where Did All The Love Go
Underdog
Shoot The Runner
Velociraptor
Take Aim
Empire
I.D
Fast Fuse
Vlad The Impaler
LSF
Switchblade Smiles
I Feel Love
Fire
Stuntman

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1krntp
Link from the Hear That Bomb blogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment